Product Spotlight - Eliminator B bridge machining centers
The Eliminator B bridge CNC machining centers feature a robust design, powerful geared spindles, 32 tool automatic tool changer, chip conveyor system, powerful Fanuc controls, and the dedicated service and support that you have come to expect from Quickmill.
- Max. 4200mm (165.4") work piece length (X-axis)
- Max. 3300mm (130") work piece width (Y-axis)
- Max. 920mm (36.2") Z axis travel
- Max Load Capacity 19,000 kg (41,887 lb)
- Rigid stepped cross beam construction allowing for heavy loads and axial motion stability
- Linear Ways on X and Y axis
- Box Ways on Z Axis for maximum stability while cutting
- Oversized Ballscrews on X and Y axis
- 26kW (35HP) Gear Drive Spindle for heavy cutting capabilities
- Rigid table with double wall construction
- Fanuc 0i MD controls
- 32 tool automatic tool changer with 8 second tool change capabilities
- Z Axis Hydraulic Counterbalance
- CAT50 Spindle Taper
- Chip Conveyor System
The Quickmill Eliminator B is available in a variety of table configurations to meet any machining requirements.
Call Quickmill today for more information or our bridge and gantry machining centers.
North America: 1-800-295-0509